The kids school had a family night at the ballpark and we decided to brave it with the whole crew. I think it is funny that Cameron first went to the Ranger game at age four, Macie was four, Cole was one, Collin was one and Cy was 5 months. The more kids you have – the less the rules stay the same. We always apologize to Cameron because he is our practice child.
I digress.
Anyway – we had a great time. I didn’t take too many pictures, didn’t see any of the game, but we all made it home in one piece. A success in my book! We made it through the whole game and fireworks. (It helped that they had friends everywhere and there were activities that the PTO had available for them to earn prizes. They all came home with a new shirt – even the baby!
This is my favorite picture of the whole night …
I just reached around Todd and snapped a pic and I thought it was perfect! Also – He has no Ranger gear so he wore the only baseball clothes he has – Let’s Go Mets!!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment