Cameron turned eleven today. ELEVEN! Where has the time gone? I promise he was just born. I remember like it was yesterday – every single bit. It is funny how every birthday that comes seems to arrive faster than the year before. He is now closer to 16 than birth. He will be driving soon, very cautiously, as is his personality. College is right around the corner. I can hardly stand it!
He has spent the last four years dedicated to the scouting program. He has earned perfect scores on his Math TAKS every time he has taken it. He is fascinated with Science. He is a huge fan of running and participated in the Running Club and Track Team this year. He has a desire to help – almost to a fault. He worries more about ‘helping’ others than taking care of his own business, but we are working on that! He helps with Cy as much as he can and has been the only one who can get him laughing without tickling him (besides my Grannie). I’m pretty sure he will be some sort of Engineer when he grows up and his dream job would be for LEGO. He would be amazing in that job!
We can’t wait to see what God has in store for you future and are so happy to have you as our firstborn! We love you so much and thank you for bringing us joy!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment