A
Friday, February 4, 2011
Lap Time
Sometimes I lay Cy in my lap and we just talk and smile at each other. I love that he is beginning to respond to us and also be spontaneous with his smiles.
We sat by the window the other day and I just snapped picture after picture. Macie was standing behind me getting him to laugh.
I love the looks on his face. Sometimes they are so funny.
Todd and I have started calling him threepete. Cole is Pete, Collin is Re-Pete and now we have threepete. They all look so much alike. I never thought that at first. Collin looked so much like Cameron when he was first born, but now he has changed. I think Cy looks the most like Macie at birth, but he will probably end up looking like the boys.
I hope his eyes stay this color. Cameron is the only one that kept his blue eyes - they aren't obvious blue, but more like a deep dark blue like my dad. That's what Cy's look like to me right now.
I can't believe how fast this time is going. He will be 2 months old on Sunday! I will be planning his first birthday party before you know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment