Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Visitors

This is what our room looked like when the kids arrived ...
They were all so excited and took turns holding the baby. Collin had seen him soon after he was born, but this was the big kids first time to get a look at him. Cameron was very protective - he was worried the others were going to hurt him and was panicked about it, really. It was sweet. Macie didn't get to hold him like she really wanted. She had been sick over the weekend and was still coughing a little bit so she just got to hold him for a small amount of time and then cried the rest of the time. Cole was fascinated. He kept mimicking the faces he would make and was asking all kinds of questions. Collin just wants to kiss him all over. And poke, touch, pull and explore. He has already asked if they can play outside when he comes home!
Of course, Meema and Papa Rick were there to hold and love on their newest grandson.
As well as Nana and Papa.
And - we had visits from all the following (just not pictures with all of the following)...
Aunt Kelly
Aunt Stacy
Uncle Brian, Aunt Lacy and Mason
Amy Godknecht
Ryan Inlow
Shirley Williams
Muriel Holt
Arlene Harris
Debbie Encalade
Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Dan
and a really cute older couple that brought us a pillow from a Church of Christ organization (can't remember their names)
I think that is everyone. I totally forgot to have a sign-in sheet and I am trying to remember! Thanks to all who came to see us!
A

2 comments:

laura said...

Congratulations! He's so precious. I hope you are feeling well and that you are al adjusting great. Hope to see y'all over the holiday's.

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your newest little one. Laura enjoyed looking at the pictures with me. She said, "Ms. Amy not have baby in her tummy anymore!" Then she said, "Ms. Amy has bunch of children!" And then she said, "I like Ms. Amy!" I think she misses you at Sonshine School already. Enjoy your time with baby Cy!