Tuesday was my first day alone with just the baby. We had some errands to do and a visit to Grannie on the schedule, but I forgot my camera!!! So -
wednesday was another big day with lots to do - so I made sure to have my camera that day.
The first thing on our agenda was to take Collin to
Sonshine School. He has been so thankful to have school this week. I think he was bored with just me and the baby. He really wants him to be able to play or for me to not have to pay so much attention to Cy. After drop-off we went to
Walmart. We had some things to get for teacher gifts. We just strolled around the entire store for almost 45 minutes. It was nice. I didn't have to tell anyone not to touch anything or that we weren't buying any toys today!

After
Walmart, we went to Hobby Lobby (no pics) and because we were so close to Nana's office - we had to stop by. I would have been in trouble if she knew we were at
HL and didn't come by.

We came home and he sat on the couch next to me while I folded some laundry. When he has his wake time - he is so quiet and sweet. He still hardly cries - even when he is hungry.

After laundry - he sat in his bouncer on the table and watched me put together some teacher gifts. I love how content he is.

A sneak peak at the gifts.

It was time to pick up Collin from school. After
pick-up we went to spend some time at the park before we picked up the boys from school. Collin needed to burn off some energy.

He loves the swings. I love how his pants are too short!

After the park we picked up the two boys (
Macie had Girl Scouts after school) and went to Half Price Books (no pics) to get books for book exchange parties the next day. Then we went to get
Macie from school and headed back to Grannie's for a visit from everyone.

And - sweet baby Cy with Grannie - holding her 12
th great grandchild!! (this makes me laugh because my kids are numbers 3,8,9,10 and 12)

After Grannie's we headed to church for dinner. AND - Santa came and read stories to the kids while they drank hot chocolate and had cookies. And - Cy got some Daddy loving when he got there after work!

All in all it was a good day (a long day) and hopefully it won't be that way all the time. But Cy was a trooper and we survived!!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment