Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tomorrow's the BIG day!!!!

Tomorrow we find out if Baby Murphree is a boy or a girl. (As Todd says - we will go from IT to Boy or Girl)

Here is how the 'voting' is going in our house ...

Cameron - girl
Macie - girl
Cole - girl
Collin - girl

All the kids are hoping for a girl.
Todd and I assume it's a boy until told otherwise. We are already getting phone calls from family to remind us to tell them! (How could we forget?)

Leave a comment and let me know your 'vote'!

Tomorrow we are going to have the sonographer write it down and put it in an envelope and we will come home and open it with the kids and we will all find out together. I will be sure to let you all know as soon as we can and -hopefully- have pics and video, too!
A

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'll vote with the kids...girl!