The other day I went to go visit this sweet kiddo (and his mom) in the hospital. He is such a cutie and entered this world 20 days early and weighed in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. Way to go Amy!!

While we were there, one of my favorite kiddos in the world asked if he could use my camera and proceeded to document the visit quite nicely. There were quite a bit of us in the room. Three visiting moms with four children, a
Neema, a new baby and his mom! Here are some of the awesome (close to 100) pictures from the visit.
(chapstick)

(
crocs)

(hospital chair)

(
bella)

(grace)

(self portrait of the photographer,
sam)

(lily)

and
sam, again!

I loved looking through all the pictures he took. Some were quite good, while others were questionable - as in - what is this???? It was great to have some visiting time with Amy while the kids were entertained with the camera!
A
1 comment:
I can only imagine what the other pictures looked like!!! Maybe he needs a camera for xmas! :)
Post a Comment