From the beginning you have been tormented by the younger ones. I really think you enjoy your brothers and sister, but would be totally content to be all alone. You have always been particular and very meticulous with things that matter to you (math and legos being the two most important). School work and house work seem to be on the bottom of the list.
You are growing and maturing right before our eyes, and as I said before, we are not prepared. The days of teenage angst, drivers licenses and graduation are right around the corner! AGH!!! But - I think you can handle it. You are very considerate and polite, a good student and friend, enjoy church activities and are involved with your family and community in Cub Scouting.
We love you and are so proud of you and know that God has tremendous things in store for you. One day I hope you will relish the place of first born, but for now - I know it isn't your favorite and you feel like you are constantly having to be the example. But know this - you ARE a good example and we can't imagine any other in your place.A

No comments:
Post a Comment