Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dinner Conversations

Every night that we sit and eat as an entire family we play this game where we tell everyone our three favorite things about our day. It is Macie's favorite thing to do and it is a big deal (for some reason) if you are the last to say.
Anyway - monday we were eating a favorite meal (meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes and broccoli -YUM) and playing the game. Cole said something like - This dinner, school and playing with Dad. Cameron said - this dinner, learning new geometry (which I asked him about later and he said he had a good day naming all the polygons) and something else (he really likes to take his time and cause Macie to have a heart attack from waiting). Macie said - this dinner, orange juice, and I also named polygons today. (which started an argument about how she couldn't know what those were and only cameron did that ... etc.) But my favorite of the day was Collin
* going to Kelly's house
* playing with Reesie
* and that's it!

me: Collin you didn't go to Kelly's or play with Reesie today - you were with me.

collin: No I not. I play with Kelly and Reesie.

me: Collin Kelly worked and Reesie moved, remember.

collin: Reesie no move - we play today. She's better.

I think that is so funny. Every time he asked about her since she has been gone he tells us she isn't gone, she's just not feeling well. He misses her.
A

1 comment:

laura said...

aww! that makes me so sad. can y'all please move out here? y'all would love all the horses and the church and he could be our town cop and you could teach at our church!! oh and there are only TWO houses for sale in this town... and they are on each side of our house. it's a sign!