Monday, January 25, 2010

Angel Cole

Cole is one of the sweetest boys I know. He is still perfectly happy with giving me the biggest kiss he can before he goes into the school. (Macie only allows a peck and Cameron avoids me all-together - he says his good-byes in the car before he ever gets out!) He loves his friends fiercely and gives himself completely to all his friendships.

Today, we were talking about some birthday parties he has been invited to and then he mentioned that his birthday is coming soon. I asked him what he thought he wanted to do for a party and he said -

"Well - I know who I want to have some to my house - to spend the night. Maybe three people."

Really? Who? (thinking it would be Grant or Gabriel - the two boys he talks about from school)

"Mom...", with the sweetest expression and those big hazel eyes looking at me, "I do better with friends from church. I want Nathan, Ben and Ty."

I love that he recognizes who is the better choice for friends and that he still loved his Nathan, Ben and Ty. His closest friends from pre-school and church!

Love, Love, LOVE that kid!
A

No comments: