Later in the service the 1st - 3rd graders sang some songs. Macie was in that group and she is SUCH a performer. I took some pictures and a video (which for some reason is having a hard time uploading so that may have to be in another post). Jennifer said if Macie isn't in drama or theatre in high school she would be shocked - I agree. She was so funny. She sang the songs decently, but it was her general behavior that was so funny. It was just all over exaggerated because she was on stage and knew everyone was looking at her. (Not really just her - everyone - but I am certain she thought everyone was looking at her!)
Then, as a surprise, they called the pre-school through Kinder up to sing two songs, so all our kids participated in the service tonight!
Here are the pics of Cole and Collin on the stage.

Her are some of Macie during her performance

I love, love, LOVE when we have these kinds of services on wednesday night. It gives the kids a chance to really participate and show how they feel about God and what they are getting from church. Cameron said after he was done that it wasn't so bad and he wouldn't mind doing it again. I think that is a great springboard of confidence for him to worship openly without feeling ashamed/embarrassed because it is awkward for a kid.
A

No comments:
Post a Comment