Saturday, November 7, 2009

sometimes i get bored ...

I am in my laundry room for a good portion of my time at home. We have a lot of dirty laundry. AND - a ton of uniforms. It's all about the uniforms over here. School uniforms, Cub scouts, Girl scouts, Police uniforms - it's a lot. So - I decided it was time to give the old laundry room a shake up. I am considering painting it a happy color so that laundry may might actually make me happy - we'll see.

Anyway - here is the before ...
It wasn't very organized. I needed to have a clean washer/dryer area to make me feel good about the closest that is my laundry room. Also - I needed a place to store all my goods that I have been getting for free - toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, soaps/lotions and even some kleenex.
Ta-Dah! I feel pretty good about it.
Unfortunately there are more pressing rooms that are going to need that kind of attention from me very soon. One of those rooms being my closet. ACK! It is scary in there. I'm not proud - I will post the before and after of that when I get to it! (IF i get to it!)
A

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Will you come take care of my laundry room for me? I spend way too much time in that dark, small pit. I need a change of color and organization...so come over!!! :)