Macie was doing some research for her insect project at school and she came running out of the room in a complete panic because her tooth was just barely hanging on. She was crying and wouldn't let me get near it to pull it out. Todd does not like messing with teeth so he was staying clear - but I had to have him as reinforcement because she was fighting me with all she had. Even after Todd came into the fight - she was determined to win. I finally convinced her to let me feel it and it came right out while she was still screaming NO! It took her a few minutes to be happy about it, though.My smile is so much different now and I talk different too because there is more air coming through my mouth AND now I don't have a gap!!
A

1 comment:
Tell Macie that Meema thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world!!
Post a Comment