Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ramblings

First of all - Happy Anniversary to me and Todd!! We celebrated 8 years of marriage yesterday. I had a wonderful post in mind for yesterday but life has interrupted this week and I will have to do it later. However - I LOVE YOU TODD YOU ARE THE BEST!

now - happenings ...

Our van is in the shop for some sensor troubles which apparently causes the whole thing to shut down. AND - they did not give us a loaner vehicle - so we are trying to get 6 people where they need to be in a timely manner in a 4 seater car! not so easy!

Collin and I started pre-school yesterday and it was a great first day. I was lamenting about being his teacher but he was awesome. In fact - you wouldn't even know he was my child. He rarely called me mom and never caused me trouble. I was able to love on who I needed to love on and he wasn't jealous at all. He even napped like an angel - STINKER!

Now - My sweet Cole. He is having a hard time in Kinder. He has had a few more color changes and is not appreciative of our talking to him about it. He now says school is hard because he can't obey, he doesn't like getting in trouble and he doesn't want to go. Today was almost a battle to get him to go and he was VERY angry with me when he went in the school. Not a good start to having a green day in class. I was crying because my heart aches for him so much. Please lend any advice you may have and definitely pray for my sweet boy!
A

2 comments:

Debra said...

Precious boy ... I'll be praying! He'll get it figured out. Remind him that God is with him through out the day and He can tell God all about his frustration. Love you!

Mary said...

This is a tough time for Cole and for you. But, you will survive. You are a wonderful mom and he is a terrific boy. Like Debra, remind, him when you can't be there, he can always pray to God and talk to him. I have to remind myself of that somedays too. :)
Mary