What is it with me and the Rangers? EVERY game I have attended this season has rained out or rained on me! Our 8 year anniversary was the 8th of September and my mother was kind enough to offer to keep the kids for the weekend so we could have a stay-cation! We opted for a Ranger night on the 11th.
This is the view from our seats ...

YUCKY

We were at the Ballpark for almost three hours and sat in our actual seats for only 15 minutes or so. Here we are on the ground eating our subway dinner and this is the very hard rain right behind me.

After the long wait we decided to give up on the Rangers and go home. It was a looooooong walk to the car and we were soaked. I tried to get a picture of us in the car to show how wet we were. You can't really tell and this is the face I got from Todd ...

He always makes fun of me and the one-handed picture. So - this was the second attempt when I told him he better do it right ...

such a joker. So - we headed to the BEST place on earth - DQ country and got some dessert before heading home.

We got up on saturday and did almost all the Christmas shopping we have to do for the kids. It was so nice to go wherever we wanted whenever we wanted. We had planned on going to a nice dinner that night but we had been rained on all weekend so we decided to just go through Bueno and watch a movie. Best Idea ever. We watched
The Dark Knight which was a really good movie. However - through most of the movie I kept telling Todd that I didn't get it - why weren't my questions about Batman being answered. It was only
after that I realized that this wasn't the FIRST movie in the new installments of Batman. I was confused!
Anyway - Happy Anniversary to us and maybe next year I can go to a Ranger game that is on a sun-shiny day!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment