Friday, August 28, 2009

T G I F

I am so glad it is friday. This was our first full week of school and boy, was it FULL. I had SBS work week this week on top of substitute orientation at ACA. (Todd and I are official subs at the big kids school - how exciting!) I don't expect that we will be called often because of our limited availability and the fact that there are only 24 teachers and 15 subs on the list. But maybe just maybe we will get the call. I can't wait.!!

Anyway - here are some pictures from all the way back to the first day of school that was well over a week ago. Todd was the one to walk them in to the school - I have volunteered for traffic duty in the mornings and it is great to get done by 8 AM every day!

Cameron outside his classroom - that is as far as Todd was able to get. No classroom picture or picture with the teacher today.
The same for Macie. No pictures inside today. They are too grown up for my taste!
Cole, on the other hand, loved Todd taking pictures - I have several of him in class and outside the door. Here he is at his little table.
And my favorite - Daddy and his big kids. One of Cameron's teachers was kind enough to offer to take this photo. Look at every body's smiles - LOVE IT!
I can't believe how fast the first eight days of school have flown by. I hope the year slows down a bit. It seems the older I get the faster it goes. I'm going to wake up one day and have teenage drivers living in my house. The horror!
Enjoy your weekend!
A

No comments: