*********My desktop (with all the photos) is still not working, but the laptop is and I don't have any photos on here***********
So - CAMERON SWAM WITHOUT A LIFE JACKET TODAY!!!!! This is such a big deal. We haven't had our kids in swim lessons ever and Cameron is a VERY cautious child. He doesn't like the roller coasters at Six Flags, still isn't interested in riding a bike without training wheels and has been unwilling to let the life jacket go even though it is more of a hindrance than a help. Well - today he tried it out and ended up swimming all over the pool without the life jacket and even jumped in from the side. I AM SO PROUD. When we left the pool he said he couldn't wait to show Meema and Papa Rick when we go to their house to swim tomorrow!
A
(I will have my camera then and will take pictures - but they still won't get to the blog until we get the land-line internet working!)
A
No comments:
Post a Comment