A few weeks ago, Todd had the opportunity to take a tour of the new Cowboys' Stadium with some police friends of his. While the pictures don't do it it justice, it is definitely true - everything is bigger and better in Texas!
This is the biggest scoreboard I have ever seen (technically I haven't seen it - but it is huge!)

This is one of the million dollar (literally) suites that they have. It is close to $250,000 a season with a 10 year contract or something crazy like that. He said there are plasma TV's in it with a full kitchen and leather chairs.

Here is the locker room. I have never been in any kind of locker room before - but this looks pretty swanky to me!

And - here is the jail - very cool thing for police officers to want to see. And beneficial for Todd because he is one of the 2000 officers able to work off duty jobs at the stadium.

The guys!

Overall - a neat experience. I am pretty sure that I will never see the inside of the stadium in person, at least not for a football game - too expensive!
No comments:
Post a Comment