Monday, August 31, 2009

I Heart CVS

well - sometimes. I think if I paid closer attention to the ads every week I would love it even more. But for this week - I heart CVS!

I was able to get the above items for a great deal. (I think)
1 Gallon milk
1 Pantene shampoo
1 Pantene conditioner
1 Bounce Dryer bar (new item - supposed to last for 2 months)
1 double Pack Colgate Total toothpaste
1 Softsoap body wash
1 Febreeze candle kit (reg. $14.99)
Total after coupons - $32.27
**FOR FREE**
1 Tide laundry detergent
1 Dawn dish soap
1 Downy fabric softener
1 Cover girl powder
1 Cover girl mascara
For a total savings of $27.02 - sweet!

Like I said - I heart CVS.
funny story - Cole asked if CVS was at church. I said no - why? Mom - isn't that where we go and sing songs with scripture man? No sweetie - that is VBS!
love him.
A

No comments: