I don't have much to say right now. We are so out of sorts around here. Our family dynamic is completely out of whack without the older two here. Cole has been playing the Playstation all day (usually Cameron wants to do that.) Collin has been playing with the Legos (usually Cole is doing that while Cameron plays the Playstation - otherwise Cameron is with the Legos.) We haven't watched Princess Protection Agency or Camp Rock for the 100th time. It is weird. (I was about to say it was unusually quiet around here but Collin is still here, remember)
Todd stopped me today while I was roaming around the house and he said - you have no idea what to do, do you? I REALLY DON'T. There is no laundry to do - I am completely caught up. Meals are all planned, grocery shopping is done, I have a few big projects to do but don't really want to start yet - so I'm bored. I have been playing with the new laptop - but our internet line is going in and out so we have been dealing with some blackouts (and the ATT guy was here for a few hours.)
Although it is seemingly unimportant to most people - I miss my kiddos!
All three of them (yes three - Cole went to spend the night with Nana tonight. He said it was only fair because Cameron spent the night with her when he had day camp. He said he should be allowed to stay with her for at least 6 days and 3 nights!)
Come home soon - but have fun!
A
1 comment:
I have laundry. Please come to my house!!!!!!!!!!! :o)
Post a Comment