Thursday, June 25, 2009

You get a Line, I'll get a Pole

Fishing was the name of the game while we were at Mary and Frank's. The kids had so much fun - they were begging to fish. And the fish were plenty so it made it really fun. Uncle Frank's only rule is that you have to kiss the fish before you put it back in the water to keep the good luck going.

Daddy getting close to a catfish. They are too squirmy and poky to kiss - but it is good to put forth the effort!
Cameron kissing his first catch of the day.
Macie getting as close as she was ever going to get to a fish.
Look at this face. Is he excited or what?
Even Collin and I did some fishing. And NO - I did not kiss a fish! I will touch a fish and bait a hook - but there will be no kissing!
I can't even remember how many fish all the kids caught. I'm sure they could tell you - and true to a fisherman's tale - the number will get bigger every time you hear the story! I am so glad that they all had so much fun and I am certain there will be more fishing trips in our future.
A

No comments: