Cameron played his DS most of the reception, which was fine. He is not a party person. He kept himself busy and happy and it worked.



Todd and I actually got to dance some. Cameron took our picture.



and Finally - the cake. WOW! What a beautiful cake. It was amazing and (unfortunately) we did not get to see the cake cutting or try a piece. Also - I have to apologize because I didn't see the Groom's cake and didn't get a picture but we heard it was an amazing chocolate, caramel goodie!
I will only do one more post. There was a photo booth that I couldn't keep my kids out of and I need to see about scanning in the pictures from that because they are a HOOT! Oh - and I could show you the photos that were taken on the camera when tiny little hands had their fingers on it while we were dancing. But - I won't eve though they were really funny!WE LOVE YOU BRIAN AND LACY! THANK YOU FOR LETTING US BE A PART OF YOUR BIG DAY!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment