Monday, May 18, 2009

Let's Get Physical

Ok - these pictures of Collin absolutely crack me up! You may understand the title after you see some of them. He was just goofing off before bed (as usual) and we took these silly pictures - he was quite the poser.
You can still see faint marker all over his hands from the marker disaster!
Give me a Kiss!!
I think this is him saying CHEEEEESE!
Again with the cheese - he is definitely learning how to fake smile!
So - does anyone know why I titled this post the way I did???
A

5 comments:

Amy Godknecht said...

The last smile looks exactly like the smile Cameron had in your last post (the picture of you with him!)

Staci said...

I love the "kissing" picture!!

Great job! The song "Let's get physical" is now stuck in my head :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

You titled it that because of the head band. He could be singing with Olivia Newton-John.


JB

Amy said...

YES - Juli - the head band!! That is the first thing I thought of from the Olivia Newton-John video - it is too funny! AND - Staci - every time I think about these pictures that song gets stuck in my head, too!!

Lesa said...

He is too cute! You are bad for getting that song stuck in my head.