Taking a group picture with a big group of kids ranging in age is NEVER easy! I think you just set them up like you like and then snap picture after picture and hope one turns out! This top one is the best of the series of pictures that I took. Although - Macie is scratching her leg (they were getting bit by mosquitoes)

And - the silly one at the end - seems to be the favorite one for the kids every time!




This is eight of my Grannie's 10 Great-Grandchildren! We were sad that our cousins from Galveston were not able to make it this year. Our original plans of HOOPLA had to change last minute because Grannie became ill and had been hospitalized for a few weeks.
I will post more reunion fun later!
A
1 comment:
Dang it! I knew you would beat me to posting these pictures! Grrr! But, then again, I spent all yesterday with a miserable migraine and puking ... ya'll would NOT have wanted us to come back over yesterday.
Always love to get togther as a fam though ... love you bunches!
Post a Comment