Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Collin at a Campout

About a month ago, we went on a Cub Scout camp out at Loyd Park on Joe Pool Lake. We were only able to spend the day on Saturday because of all the commitments we had already made on Friday and on the following Sunday - but we had a BLAST. Collin, especially, had a good time. I took plenty of pictures of all the kids - but these of Collin were the most interesting to me. Every campsite had a water spout and he was fascinated by the puddles of water below them. I was across the pavilion watching him peering at the ground so intently I needed to see what was going on - I am almost sorry I did ...



Here he is picking up the rocks that he found
Here he is dropping the rock in the water
Then he picked off the grass - he wasn't a big fan of grass on the rock
Then he licked the water off the rock
Then he said (and I quote) shooey!
Being the good mother that I am I took pictures first and then told him that what he was doing was GROSS! I think he had a really good time and is looking forward to the day when we can spend the entire weekend out there and really get into some stuff!
A

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're just being a good mom documenting REAL life! That is so funny!