Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Western Day

We love Western Day at pre-school. It is one of the best days. Cole has been looking forward to it for a long time! He got new boots for Christmas and some new western shirts - he is our little cowboy!

Collin was not the most excited little cowboy - i think he was a little afraid of the ponies. They are so cute, though - tiny little ponies (sometimes I wish I could ride one!) Anyway - he enjoyed wearing Cole's hat more than anything else he did that day!

Here he is wearing big brother's hat - he looks so sweet! Don't let it fool you, though!


Cole riding Bubbles - he loved it - he didn't want to stop riding! Here he is having his picture made on Bingo (I was sad that they retired Boo Boo - all the kids have had their picture made on Boo Boo)

Those last two pictures are just of Cole looking so sweet and at home in his cowboy gear! I LOVE IT!

A

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I teach 1st grade and LOVE it! :)