Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Well - I hope you all had an awesome New Year. Ours was uneventful, which to me, means success. Todd had a good night at work and came home safe and the kids and I played games until their extended bedtime of 830!! (I know - we partied hard!) We played chinese checkers and a really fun game called Doodle Dice. Good times!

Here is Cameron concentrating hard on his moves for chinese checkers - I think he just realized he could have made a better move than he just made.
and - Here is Macie only trying hard to look pretty for the camera - she would move one marble at a time across the board and then couldn't understand why Cameron was always faster than her!
and - sweet Cole playing Doodle Dice - he really got into this game, he wasn't such a huge fan of chinese checkers.
and Collin! He entertained himself with Connect Four while we played. He did pretty good for a long time by himself!
HAPPY NEW YEAR from my Monkeys!!!!
A

3 comments:

Debra said...

A Happy New Year, indeed! Love you bunches sweet cousin!

Lesa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish Ryle would have gone to bed at 8:30....try 2:00 am! She was a party animal!

ky ky said...

wow i stayed up until 2:00 i was readdy to go to bed but everyone wascalling my phone to say happy new year.