Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!

Todd is turning 33 today! I can't believe that we have known each other for 10 years, now. Time really flies. I think back to our college days and have to say - I am thankful we are where we are now. I love our life together and wouldn't have it any other way. He has blessed our family in so many ways and none of us would be who we are without him. I LOVE YOU, baby!!
And now - the 33 reasons (in no particular order) of why I love you and why YOU are my Mr. Wonderful!
1. You love me unconditionally.
2. You speak spanish better than me. (inside joke)
3. You make me laugh. (just look at the above picture from halloween)
4. You are dedicated to your job.
5. You are a Man of God.
6. You are passionate about your children.
7. You take Cameron to Cub Scouts.
8. Cole believes you are, in fact, BATMAN.
9. You believe in marriage.
10. If I ask you a question that I really have no idea about the answer - you make up some completely crazy response - and I believe you every time!
11. You are willing to go see HSM3 because Macie loves those shows.
12. You are incredibly handsome.
13. You are tender and thoughtful.
14. You always give the best gifts to everyone.
15. You are an amazing athlete.
16. You are successful in all you do.
17. You are a great friend to others.
18. You mentor all the officers you work with.
19. You plan great trips for us to take to NY - and it is my favorite place to go with you.
20. You are creative and imaginative.
21. You make me a better mother and wife.
22. We are truly partners in life.
23. YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND.
24. You tolerate my craziness.
25. You enjoy the kids scrapbooks and understand and encourage my hobby.
26. You are happy just being close to me and holding hands.
27. You have patience with the kids when we all sit down to have family game night!
28. You will do ANYTHING it takes to make our babies happy and feel loved.
29. You are silly! (from Macie)
30. You are Batman! (from Cole)
31. You drink all the Dr. Pepper can drinks so I can recycle them! (from Cameron)
32. You are an AMAZING person.
33. Your heart belongs only to me!
I love you Todd, more than you will ever know. I hope this is the Best. Birthday. Ever!!!
A

5 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Happy Birthday, Todd! I hope you had a great day.

JB

Sonja said...

I'm so thankful for God's gift of marriage.

Debra said...

Awwww ... now that is absolutely precious!

Anonymous said...

How funny! Nov 1st is my husband's birthday too.

Lesa said...

Best photo ever!!!!!! Happy Bday!