Here are Todd and the kids in our seats. We got a Yearbook and a program for the game - Todd kept score.
Cameron with a view of the field behind him - doesn't it look like a fake backdrop? It isn't - promise!
Macie doing her pose!
The game was long and a little sad because the Yankees lost the game. They were playing the Baltimore "Oreos" (at least that is what Macie called them) and we just got stomped. But I think the kids had a great time anyway - it is a lot of fun to go to a game where the fans are totally into it and the crowd participates in the 'activities'Y M C A
Take me out to the Ballgame
I love how both of the videos show how they are trying to learn their respective songs - they make me laugh.
Even though the scoreboard shows how bad the Yankees really played - you can tell the kids had a great time even though it was an incredibly LATE night! We survived the PACKED subway ride back to the hotel for a night of restful sleep and then prepared to come home!
Here is the NEW Yankee Stadium (right across the street - literally). Thankfully - they are keeping the name and not leasing out the rights to name it to any major corporations. It means a lot to the fans, I'm sure - keeping tradition and history alive and all!
1 comment:
That first picture turned out so cool. I see great scrapping ahead!
Post a Comment