Todd holding Collin while he makes his 'funny face'
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Vacation Bible School
This week has been our church VBS. We have had so much fun on our SON-seeker Safari! This year the theme is JESUS - can you think of a better theme than that? Instead of being group leaders like we have been for the past FOREVER, it seems - this year Todd and I decided to be in a center with our friends Mike and Amy. Our story to tell is Jesus feeding the 5000 and when Peter and Jesus walked on the water. Our center is AWESOME. We went with the whole safari theme and made a campfire to tell our stories around and to sing camp-fire songs. We have been getting a great response from the kids. My pictures of the room haven't been so great - I will try again tonight. However - here are some candids of the kids from the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love Collin's funny face - that is classic.
Post a Comment