Wednesday, May 7, 2008

fun at the ZOO

OK - so the kids were out of school on Monday due to Cinco de Mayo and we decided to make a day of it. We loaded up the car and went to the Fort Worth Zoo - always fun - and ate lunch at our favorite pancake house - Ol' South. It is fabulous - who doesn't like breakfast for lunch? (or dinner for that matter) anyway - we always have fun and we have really enjoyed our Zoo passes. I am a little sad we decided not to renew this year - but I think it is for the best. It would be something like $140 and gas is getting WAY too expensive - we don't really go during the real hot summer months - so if we do decide we want to renew - it will be in the late summer / early fall. I digress ... here are the pictures
cute pose of all four kids (Collin's second time to the Zoo - first time with pictures!)
our version of a double stroller - just double up!
this is the white tiger - it was pacing back and forth in front of the window and every now and then it would stretch tall and scratch at the glass - we looked - but not too close
I love pictures like this - they were climbing on the fencing to get better looks
from Macie's point of view ...
I know Zoo pictures always look the same - but it is one of those things that you ALWAYS have to have pictures of. It is always some one's first time or the tiger jumps up on the glass - anyway - thanks for looking!
Amy

No comments: