Wednesday, May 7, 2008

dance DANCE revolution

I LOVE this game. We have it for the kids PlayStation (I had asked for it for myself for Christmas.) I was thinking if I did this every day for half an hour - surely that would make a difference in the 'junk in the trunk'. Well - I haven't done it regularly - I am certain it would make a difference - it even has a section/choice called 'aerobic' - i haven't dare tried it - so far I am only on EASY!! Anyway - Cameron LOVES it - Macie - not so much in regard to it rating you - but she loves to dance - here are some still pictures and I am going to try to upload a video!
Cameron can't resist not 'helping'
here he has added some help with his hands!
and for the video ...
oops - i don't know how to turn it right - hope you get the idea!

No comments: