Yesterday the kids had a day off from school - so we ALL went to story time at the library (we are gearing up for summer) and then we were off to the park. Here are some cute pics of the kids having fun!

Collin enjoyed being pushed around in the stroller - and watching all the action!

Macie on the swing - she is getting really good doing it all on her own!

Cole just being Cole! (half of the pictures I took that day have him making some new Popeye looking face - this was the best of him being normal)

Cameron was all over the place! I had to make him stop so I could get a decent shot of his face!

My three big kids acting like they like each other and that it is not a bother to stop and have their picture made all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment