So - Todd and I went to the Bon Jovi concert last night at AA and had the BEST time! I didn't think we were allowed to bring a camera - so I did not - I wish I did - EVERYONE had a camera. However - if I had brought it I wouldn't have had a place to put it and I wouldn't have been able to act like the groupie maniac I was! I was not even a big fan of Bon Jovi - I thought I maybe knew 5-8 songs - Todd LOVES all things Bon Jovi (this was his Christmas present) but it was AWESOME - I was dancin' all over the place and screaming out all the words to the songs I knew (there were more than thought) it really was fun! Sorry for no pictures - but I had to tell how great it was for both of us!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment