Sunday, February 16, 2014

Too Busy to Blog

We are busy, y'all.  I want to blog and brag on my kids and all the awesome things they have been doing lately - but this old lady is tired at the end of a full work week and busy sports/activity filled weekends!

This beauty has been going to competitions, auditions and ballet masterclass any chance she gets.  Soon, we will be in discussions as to where she will be going this summer for her intensives. 

We've had more 'snow' and ice days than I care to have in one school year.  The most I can think of for a while.  We already have three days added to our school calendar because of the weather.  ugh.

This guy just finished his second season of Griffin Basketball.  They had a much better year this year.  We won more games, and almost made it to the playoffs.  A BIG improvement to last year's one win!

Collin started his first season of UPWARD Basketball.  Todd is coaching and they have a great team.  I'm pretty sure they have won every game - they don't keep score in kinder for several reasons, but if they did - we would be clobbering the competition.

Cole is in his third season of UPWARD basketball.  His team is struggling some, but I think they are getting into the groove now - with only three games left.
 
 
It's definitely a busy season in our lives and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: