Today Cole had a field trip to the Dallas World Aquarium. And, because I am lucky enough to work at the school, I got to go along without having to take a day off!! BONUS!
We had fun. I’m a little sad because I left my camera under my desk and only had my phone for photos. boo.
Let me just say that my kiddo is a nut. A total nut-job, as a matter of fact. He was all over that aquarium. He had looked it up online before we went and knew that he wanted to go to the Temple of the Jaguar and Monkey Island. The first time we found the Temple of the Jaguar it was empty. The second time around a cute little jaguar was in there sleeping. We happened to go by one more time and there was a black panther. Weird. Even more weird (weirder) was that it was feeding time…
We watched the panther stalk his prey, snatch it, then play with it before he ate. CRAZY, I tell ya.
The boys wanted their picture taken in the aquarium tunnel and right when I took the picture – here swims a shark. How neat is that?
I’ll leave with one final picture – Cole being a total dork…
Always the class clown.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment