Monday, April 15, 2013

Cutest ASTRO Ever!!

IMG_6530

I can’t get over how cute my boys are when they play baseball.  Cole is having a blast!!  He is a really good ball player.  He practices twice a week and has two games a week. 

I used to laugh at how he always had his tongue in his cheek when he played basketball.  Well, when he plays baseball – it is completely out!

IMG_6558

that makes me laugh.  he also sticks it out when he is messing around dancing in the outfield.

IMG_6559   IMG_6560   IMG_6561

I’m glad baseball is one of the sports I enjoy watching.  I see many years of it in  my future.  And, I have to say, Little League is some serious business.  There are try-outs, draft, majors and minors in this league – cuh-razy!

IMG_6550  IMG_6552  IMG_6553  IMG_6556

He is so serious about doing his best.  He was so discouraged when it took him a few swings before finally hitting the ball.  Todd is the coach who pitches to the boys on our team.  I think that makes Cole comfortable and nervous all at the same time.

He is a great encourager to his teammates.  He is constantly  saying the following, “We got this, Astros!”  “We’re gonna win this, Astros, I know it!”  I hope he continues to be an encourager and support his teammates in all their endeavors.

A

No comments: