Collin has been having an awesome time at school this year. I just love love love the four year old class at Sonshine School. The teachers are so creative and have such a great time with the kids. Toward the end of the year, they have ‘pretend’ days. Camping, hiking, inventions, beach day, etc. They love it. One day this week was Water Play Day! A favorite of the little kids. They could bring their water guns, little pools, balloons and just have an awesome day in the water. And – teachers were NOT off limits!!
I went to pick him up a little early that day so I could get some pictures. It was hard to stay dry! The poor teachers were soaked! It made me laugh, one teacher was scared and running from the water and the other was allowing them to shoot her in the face! I would have been the one running from the water!
Cy wanted to play along.
All in all it was a great day. The weather was warm, but not too hot, and the water was cold and they kids were soaked! Who could ask for anything better?
A
No comments:
Post a Comment