Cy – you are seven months old. And – so cute! You are in the process of getting two new teeth on the top.
You are finally rolling over regularly and even sitting up. That seemed to take forever.
You still have a strong dislike for baby food. However – you have a love for food off of my plate. I am thinking you may go straight to table food. I’m not sure how I feel about that, but as long as you are growing I will be happy. You really like beans. All kinds – black, pinto, baked – even refried mixed with rice.
You are at a fun age. Your personality is starting to shine through. You laugh and smile at the kids all the time. You are beginning to reach for what / who you want. Collin adores you and is still thrilled to be the big brother. He talks all the time about how is always going to be bigger than you! (we’ll see)
Collin had to have his picture made with you. This was after church on the 3rd. And – yes, he did wear his ninja thing to church – why fight it?
We love you Cy and are so thankful for the light you bring to our family!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment