Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Fun Day

Today Cameron had his first day of College for Kids.  We live near one of the TCC locations that offers this program.  He is taking Science with Water, Basketball, Pre-Algebra and Science Adventure.  He is loving it.  For the next three weeks he will go to classes from 8am until noon.  The first thing he said to me today after class – Did you know I could go all day if I wanted??!!??  maybe next year!

We picked him up and went to the park for a picnic lunch and some playtime.  Any excuse for the kids to have a lunchable.  The love those things.  We took some fun pictures until we couldn’t stand the heat any longer.

Cameron:

IMG_8624     IMG_8625

those were the only two pictures he let me take.

Macie:

IMG_8634IMG_8635IMG_8636IMG_8637

always a poser.

Cole:

IMG_8628IMG_8629IMG_8630IMG_8631

he was trying hard not to smile.  he was mad at me because I told him I liked his freckles and he swears he doesn’t have any.  I beg to differ …

IMG_8622

Collin:

IMG_8617     IMG_8618     IMG_8619

he wasn’t in the mood for pictures because all he wanted to do was play tag and (according to him) no-one will play with him.

Cy:

IMG_8620     IMG_8621     IMG_8616

tell me his little feet aren’t the cutest you’ve seen.

And because we can’t resist a picture of all of them together (and they all have to have a chance to hold the baby)

IMG_8644  IMG_8646  

IMG_8650     IMG_8652

IMG_8653     IMG_8655

It was a crazy, fun day!

A

No comments: