Monday, June 6, 2011

Six Months!!

Again – loser mom with no photo shoot at six months.  I should have known it was a lofty aspiration.  I tried, though.  My purpose was to make sure I had pictures of my youngest and that he didn’t go by the wayside.  I DO take plenty of pictures, they just aren’t staged anymore.  Maybe I can do it on his birthday every year.  Maybe!

Cy’s Stats:

Weight: 16 pounds 2.5 ounces  (26%)

Height: 26 3/4 inches (64%)

He’s going to be long and lean just like his oldest brother!  He is still not wanting any baby food.  He is still not wanting to sit up or roll over.  However, while we were at the doctor, I think I noticed a little tooth bud coming through the bottom.  We’ll see.  He will do things in his own timing, I guess.  Just like the rest of them!

A

No comments: