Thursday, June 30, 2011

Putt-Putt Adventure

While Macie is away at Girl Scout Camp, the boys and I had planned a fun day at Putt-Putt.  We had some free game coupons saved up – so off we went.  It was the first time for Collin – he was crazy.  He would swing the club like a bat.  He did okay, though.  He got a hole in one on his second hole!  He was so excited.  That, of coarse, set off a competition from the bigger boys and it became less fun for them.  They kept trying hard to be the best instead of just having fun.  We had to have a little conversation about that and then all was good.  It became fun again.

IMG_8894

Here they are at the beginning.  Very serious golfers.  I love that Collin has to wear his ninja thing.  I want to call him Danielson – he loves that movie.

Collin in action:

IMG_8902     IMG_8920     IMG_8921

Cole in action:

IMG_8899      IMG_8914      IMG_8922

Cameron in action:

IMG_8906          IMG_8923

I love how all of their individual personalities show through even while playing mini golf.  Cameron is so serious trying to make everything perfect.  Cole is trying hard, but also having a great time while doing so.  Collin is just wild all around – and such a poser.  I have no idea why he wanted me to take his picture with that elephant!

And – here is their biggest fan.  He is going to be fascinated with everything that all of his big brothers do!

IMG_8917

It was fun day with just my boys!

A

No comments: