Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PBS

…also known as Vacation Bible School.  (Collin still calls it PBS. I love that!)

Anyway – we just finished up our week of VBS and it was a blast.  Todd and I were group leaders this year to the little littles.  The two year olds.  We had three kids most nights and there were 5 adults.  It was a good group!

Collin was in the group that sat near us during the singing – he loved it!

IMG_8798   IMG_8801   IMG_8821   IMG_8781

Cole was in a group with his best friend, Nathan.  They are too funny together .

IMG_8795   IMG_8791   IMG_8818

Cameron was too cool for school (or VBS)

IMG_8792   IMG_8811   IMG_8812

Macie was in a group with her uncle Favian  and cousin Elijah.  They also put her in a group with all boys – why, I do not know.  She said it was okay, though.  She was also close to our friends Kylie and Dani, they all went to the same home day care when they were little and I worked.  (side note: they are going to be freshmen in high school!!  what?  I remember Kylie’s first day of kindergarten!)  I think she had fun.

IMG_8785   IMG_8786   IMG_8802

Todd had a pretty good time, too.  He and Lily (our friends youngest) became best friends during VBS!

IMG_8841

And sweet baby Cy went everywhere with us in the sling.  (Except for one day.  We had to stay home because he got his first fever – boo.)

A

No comments: