Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Ready for Father’s Day

We decided to make a gift from the heart for Father’s Day this year.  The kids are painting their hands and we are going to paint Cy’s foot and make a collage for Todd to hang in his office.  Since we were going to have the paint out and Macie has been dying to paint – we made a craft day out of it.  Here are some pictures of their creations (with a post of the gift to premier after Todd sees it first!)

Hard at work:

IMG_8689     IMG_8690

IMG_8697

Hardly working:  (when I get the camera out, all he wants to do is pose like a ninja!)

IMG_8700     IMG_8701

Masterpieces:

IMG_8692     IMG_8694

IMG_8695   IMG_8693    IMG_8696

I think they are amazing!  So creative.  I love Macie’s – I found my Prince his name is Dad.  So sweet and so true.  He is her biggest supporter!  I can’t wait to see his face when we give him his gift!  He is the best Dad and I know he will love it!

A

No comments: