I don’t even know if I spelled that correctly. That is the name of a famous artist. From I don’t know when. Cole could tell you, though. In fact, he studied this artist at school and then produced a piece of artwork based on what he learned. That piece of art was then picked by his teachers to be in an Art Show for the school. Young Masters. Only 40 students out of 480 had a piece chosen. They were displayed at a coffee house where parents donors could come and adopt the artwork for a year and a small donation of $100 to the school. We became ‘Patrons of the Arts’ tonight!
proud artist
Cole was so cute, he was very excited. The principal from last year showed up to support the kids, which I thought was amazing. And – our children have never been so excited to see the Principal! It was a fun evening out to showcase one of the many talents one of our children has. We were proud to adopt his piece and Todd will display it in his office at the police department for the next year.
and because I couldn’t resist … look at his shirttail. I love that it was hanging out just a bit.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment