Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Field Trip

Cameron is leaving on a field trip today.  For three days!  DAYS people!  The fifth grade class is going to a camp in Huntsville called Forest Glen.  They are going to do science experiments, swim, hike at night and use a zip-line.  He is pumped – I am sad and nervous.  I wanted to go, but I can’t bring the baby and Todd wanted to go, but can’t take off work this weekend.  So – he is on his own!

IMG_8306

We had a parent meeting in the morning before they loaded up the buses.  Here he is in the group of students really not wanting me to take his picture.  I embarrass him!

IMG_8304

His best little friend at ACA.

IMG_8308

Here they are – the non-air conditioned buses they will be riding the four hours to Huntsville!   I heard they are separating the boys and girls by bus.  That should be fun!

A

No comments: