Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tiny Dancer

Macie has finally decided on what her sport is going to be. She has tried gymnastics, and tried soccer. She has been asking to take violin lessons - but we can't really afford those right now. We got a coupon to try out a dance studio for free for the month of january. We checked it out and the price for classes is pretty reasonable (if she wants to continue) so we went for it. She chose the following classes: ballet, jazz and tumbling.
I LOVE that she wants to do ballet. I just think she has a dancer's body. So cute.
She did really well. There were some girls that were there for their first time and others that had been dancing for a while. The parents get to watch through the glass and she was really paying attention and being serious (sometimes she has a hard time with that!!) I think she will enjoy it.
She will be in class for three hours every saturday. THREE HOURS! That didn't bother her at all. She said she would be happy to do it! I can't wait to see how this works out. Recitals sound so much fun!
A

No comments: