Thursday, December 23, 2010

The View Last Night

Last night was a hard night. Yesterday was a hard day. My kids and I are stir crazy. We needed some comfort food so I made breakfast for dinner. Always a big hit! We had cinnamon rolls, eggs and sausage! YUM! The cinnamon rolls were big.
The non- sick, non-newborn kids watched Polar Express while they ate. (Ignore Macie's hair. She found some HUGE bows my mom used to wear and she has decided they are awesome. She is planning her outfits around them)
Sweet Baby stayed in the sling while I cooked and ate. He naps good in there.
Poor Cole on the couch. He is so sick. We went back to the DR again today (third time in 8 days). It is possible he has mono. We had to have lab work done to test. We will hear back in the morning. I would just like to know what is going on so we can treat from there. Even though you can't really treat mono. His throat is RED with white dots and strep came back negative. I googled mono and he fits the bill exactly!
I hope we have this under control by Christmas. This will be the second time he has been sick on Christmas.
A

1 comment:

laura said...

I'm so sorry about Cole. Poor boy (and poor mom). I hope things get better soon so you can get some rest. I hope y'all still managed to have a Merry Christmas.