Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Festival at Sonshine School

Thursday was our Fall Festival at Sonshine School. It is such a fun day. I love seeing the kids come to school in their costumes and the teachers dress up as well!!!
We carved a pumpkin while the kids were sleeping. Well, I say 'we'. I did not go near the thing! Jenny and Julie took care of the mess and carved a cute little puppy paw print.
Collin was pumped to get to wear his ninja costume to school. He didn't take his hood down at all. I wouldn't let him wear the face cover, though. He probably wouldn't have taken that off either - I figured it would cause less trouble if he left it home.
Here he is with Batman - aka Noah - his best little friend. They have so much fun together at school. They make me laugh. They are always sitting by each other at lunch and playing some sort of make believe super hero game on the playground!
Collin and Jenny being silly ...
Today was also fun because we took our little class to the big kid chapel. While we were in there - my little Sam finally talked to me! He loved me last year. He always wanted to go home with me and come to my classroom - he barely talks to me this year. But he let me take our picture together - this is what I got.
The best part of big kid chapel was when the four year old teachers did this ...
They were trying to get Ms. Jennifer to look at them - but she wouldn't for the longest time. When she finally did - all the teachers laughed so hard. The kids had no idea what was so funny. Jennifer was trying to sing and keep herself from laughing - it was a fun moment!
A

No comments: