Finally!
Collin is wearing underwear today for the first time (all day) and hasn't had one accident at all!!!!! This is a huge deal for us. He turned three in May and has been fighting me on the potty issue for the longest time. It was a huge battle and not one that I was wanting to fight this summer when I wasn't feeling the best and we were really all over the place with activities. So - we started pre-school this week and he was the only kid in his class in a pull-up. He went on the potty for them two times that day. On thursday when he went back he told me he wanted to wear underwear and I said he had to stay dry all day in a pull-up - and he did!!! He told his teachers when he came back next week he would be wearing underwear. We tried it today and he has been fabulous!!!
So Proud of our Baby!!
A
(he has also been dry at night for the past two days!)
No comments:
Post a Comment